During the next Gazebo meeting we’ll see a TurtleBot 4 integrated into Gazebo, thanks to Clearpath Robotics.
The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Quick overview of what TurtleBot 4 is.
- Explanation of TurtleBot 4 nodes and how the software works on both the physical and simulated robot.
- Explanation of how the Create 3 simulation works, and how TurtleBot 4 builds on top of it.
- Explanation of how the TurtleBot 4 GUI works in Gazebo.
- New features added in Humble (namespacing, multiple robot support).
- Demo of navigation examples.
Here’s the agenda:
- Latest Gazebo news - Addisu Tadesse (Intrinsic)
- TurtleBot 4 Simulation - Roni Kreinin (Clearpath Robotics)
- Optional: Lighting talks
We opened a slot for short (3 minutes) lighting presentations. If you’re interested in talking about your Gazebo project contact me (caguero AT openrobotics DOT org) and I’ll book your slot.
The meeting will be recorded and posted to Vimeo (Open Robotics). Check out the past meetings!
Be sure to subscribe to the Gazebo community calendar to receive invitations to the meeting every month.
See you there!
The Gazebo Dev Team