We’re back from ROSCon and excited for a new meeting. This time the topic is marine simulations . Here’s the agenda:
- Latest news from Open Robotics about Gazebo - Addisu Taddese, Open Robotics
- Overview/landscape of maritime simulations - Michael Carroll, Open Robotics
- Common problems and solutions / Use cases - Brian Bingham, NPS
- Competitions / ROS integrations - Ian Chen, Open Robotics
- Message standardization - Laura Lindzey, UW
- How to join/participate - Carlos Agüero, Open Robotics
Optional: Lighting talks
We opened a slot for short (2 minutes) lighting presentations. If you’re interested in talking about your maritime project contact me (caguero AT openrobotics DOT org) and I’ll book your slot.
As always, the meeting will be recorded and posted to the community meetings playlist on the GazeboSim YouTube channel. Check out the playlist for past meetings!
Be sure to subscribe to the Gazebo community calendar to receive invitations to the meeting every month.
See you there!
The Gazebo Dev Team